CHAPTER 45.

Happy Sunday ya'll, hope ya'll had a wonderful day? Because I can't say I really did have one but I was breaking walls systematically.

I woke up today as early as 6:45am and the first thing I did was to grab my laptop and tried to activate the product key---the system was still looking messed up---. I tried that for couples of hours but still it was to no avail. So I decided to let it be while I do clean Dads car then came back upstairs to sweep the sitting room --- I basically left the laptop to prepare myself for today's service---.

I got to church and it was looking splendid, with new cottons and a red carpet for the entrance to the alter together with new stage lights. At first I really could not figure out what was happening but after much brainstorming I remembered that its a musical concert Sunday organize by Oasis of Grace( the church choristers). Twas a smooth and lovely service, their song ministrations brought down the spirit of God telling by the atmosphere. I wasn't moved at first because I found the sounds coming from the speakers too sharp for my liking ---this normally is unusual --- my mind went wondering why nobody was doing something about it or maybe it's just me who was finding it to sharp.

After a while the church WiFi was on and the password was released and so I connected to the Internet and downloaded some stuff I'd hope will help set my laptop straight.  And after a while towards the ending of the service I was more free and was moved so much that I switched off my connection and lifted my hands to “Thank you Lord” for where I am currently in life---though the wifi was messing up still I would have kept on trying but instead I left and decided to focus on heaven instead.

The service closed few minutes after and I left church feeling like there's no wall I can't break or code I can't crack. After I got home the Power supply came on while I was almost done doing lunch then I brought out my laptop and started to break the walls that were restricting me last night. I broke a couple of em and now am just left with two more, (activation of product key and window explorer which keeps staring all over anytime I right click) but by Gods grace they will be resolved before this coming week runs out.

It's 7:45pm and am just chilling on my bed though am currently leaving to do dinner, I'll be back after dinner and give ya'll the remaining gist for the day.

Comments